Monday, May 7, 2012

"SHE'S ALIIIIIIIVE!"

When I say "Frankenstein", very few people picture the cover of Mary Shelley's novel. We picture the bolted, green-tinged monster that everyone knows and loves.  Why why why why?! This is not the monster I see! My monster-not green, is athletic, and certainly more intelligent that this one. Most people's monster is monosyllabic, childish, and either a purely evil killing machine or a misguided, misunderstood lover. The change that Frankenstein's monster has undergone over the years is something I'd like to dig deeper into. But let me tell you, I ain't writing a research paper. I need to flex my creative muscles, and ya'll are invited to the gun show (art show?).

Let me be honest, my dad helped me with all my school projects (A+ projects, every single one. My dad is a creative GENIUS). But I'm bound and determined to look at Frankenstein in a way the no one has before.
My genius father (and my adorable brother).


If you have any ideas or suggestions, all would be appreciated! (PLEASE).

No comments:

Post a Comment